Why doesn't he want to hang out more or call me more often?

I started seeing this guy around a month ago.We've been on four dates, and had sex for the first time on the last one. We both have been sober for several years. We were texting last friday, and he said he was out of town, and would be back next week. I still haven't heard from him, but his callling/texting patterns with me are erratic. I know he's really busy with a new movie he's producing, and he's very dissiplined about getting shit done in his own life first.after we had sex for the first time, I made him breakfast and we hung out til about noon (on a tuesday) and then he said he had to go and get stuff done, or he's feel guilty about not getting things done that day.so bottom line, here's my question: why doesn't he call me more often to hang out (we only see each other once or twice a week)? is he just not that into me, seeing other girls, or is he really that busy? help, please!

Most Helpful Guy

• All of the above. It doesn't seem like he's moving his life around to make space for his relationship with you. Why doesn't he? It could be work, could be another girl, could be something else altogether.

None of this is your concern. You need to decide what you're willing to accept. You're either going to have to insist that he spends more time with you, and put the relationship at risk, or settle for the way things are now.

Risk it. He seems a little self-centered, and it's a red flag if he can't break out of that.

What Guys Said 2

• he needs space.

• he is not very interested.

What Girls Said 0