Was your first kiss everything you expected?

Were you guys happy with your first kiss? Was it what you were expecting your first kiss to be like?

• It was what I expected
  • Not even close
  • Better than I expected

Most Helpful Girl

• mine was pretty good, I was 19 and the guy was 25.

What Guys Said 4

• No, we did the awkward face bounce. I had no expectations, but it turns out I liked it once I practiced more.

• No she slipped, headbutted me and chipped my tooth then got really angry when I said that mabey we should raincheck but I did it just to shut her up...the second most painful kiss I've had lol

• Who expects something from a kiss when you are 4?

• I was happy with it. Was loving and whatnot.

What Girls Said 4

• No. It was sloppy, wet and we had no idea what to do with our tongues. Makes me shudder just remembering it.

• eww, I'm sorry to hear that haha

hopefully all of your kisses after that have been better!

• Weirdly enough, the next person I kissed after that was the best damn kisser I have had - no one else has measured up yet, ha ha!

• my first kiss was with this guy who I found completely annoying! I kissed him because I felt like a loser not having been kissed and being a junior in high school. So he went for it. I felt awkward and invaded...we don't talk anymore hahha

• My first kiss was exactly the same! junior year and everything ahah

• Yea, it was good. I had no expectations, so it was good. And it gets better with time. Most important thing I've learned, never kiss anyone you really don't want to, no matter what. Don't be embarrassed to say no or stop.

• No, it was very sloppy and unenjoyable unfortunately.