How often do guys get butterflies?

I'm interested in knowing if guys ever feel that way around a girl, and if so, what does it mean to you? How frequently does it happen?

The reason why I am asking is because I do not normally get butterflies. But the last guy that I dated gave me the biggest butterflies I've ever felt. My hands would shake. It's kind of ridiculous! I cannot get him out of my head. I think he felt the butterflies too, so I just want to know if he's thinking about me as much as I'm thinking about him. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• For sure, especially if I really like the girl I experience that feeling! When I get that feeling It means that this certain girl is special to me and that I don't want to mess things up with her.. I usually feel the butterflies before a date or before meeting up with her but once I meet up with her and get comfortable in her presence it's smooth sailing from there...

Sounds like you really dig the dude... Go for it :)

• I do! So how frequently do you feel that way about a girl? For me, this is pretty rare! So I just wanted to know how rare it is for guys also... Thank you for your answer!

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, guys get the butterflies just as much as girls do. When we are around someone we find attractive or our crush, then we definitely feel the nerves from it the same as you would.

• Cool. Like I asked Dragmo, how frequently are there girls that make you feel that way? Like one out of five dates? You know what I mean?

• I don't go on dates, but if I find myself suddenly talking to a girl I find really attractive I'll get the butterflies. Or if I'm ever around a girl I might like, then I could have the butterflies. It really depends on the situation, it seems. Sometimes I'll feel normal, sometimes I'll feel nervous.

What Girls Said 0