Why don't girls reply to texts?

does that mean that they are not intrested? or do they want me to call? I though that she was intrested since she talks to me and waits for me when I'm not to far behind her to talk and walk to the next class together. but why doesn't she reply? I'm so confused and scared that I might screw this up again.i txted her twice in 2 weeks and nothing.

Most Helpful Girl

• She is probably not responding because text has ruined social interaction. Texting should be avoided at all cost. Call the woman. What the heck is going on with people. Why would you text when you can talk to someone. The only time I text someone is when I don't want to talk to them but need an answer to a question. Do you want this girl to think you don't want to talk to her?

• I guess il try callig her next tym...this is so sad....

• Captain-Sarah: You truly are the coolest and everything you say is dead on!

What Girls Said 3

• well there's a few reasons, she could be extremely busy, she may not have gotten them (that happens), but it also depends on what the text said. texts are pretty casual in my opinion, and mostly only done by friends or w/e. Try calling her and asking her if she got them. Also, she may not have texting on her plan so when she gets a message it costs her. Talk to her about it, ask her if she would prefer you call her. It all depends on her. Hope this helps

• Either she didn't get the text

She's busy

Maybe she doesn't want to lead you on.

Maybe the texts becomes personal.

Thats why I don't answer some guys text. Especially because sooner or later the guy will start asking personal questions that I don't want to answer. I have led guys on by texting. Not the smartest move I've made.

• Maybe she doesn't have any credit, but otherwise she could be trying to just have some more space, or doesn't know what to text back.

You should talk to her more in person, and see how she is.

• Well I saw her texting when she was in class...aw man...im doomed!

What Guys Said 2

• Call her. Texting is BS. For all she knows, you texting instead of calling may be a sign of you being a puss. Man up and CALL!

• Maybe her phone plan doesn't have the text option.

• She does have texting...maybe she's just not intrested?but why would she wait and talk to me too....damn it