What was this guy's problem?

I met this guy who is 44 and I'm 25, he took me out and all that. I the noticed he started checking up on me by texting me when finishing work. when I told him I was going on facebook he got the hump. he would get jealous when I was with mates. He then started ignoring me by not texting me bk. I then started playing a bit hard to get buy not being to available to him, he didn't seem to like that. when we arranged dates he decided to let me down like had had the right hump with me. he would also give me silent treatment?

Most Helpful Guy

• Generation Gap.I agree you both have the right to hangout each other,no offence,'cause love has no bounds...But,think about a long term relationship...Maybe he's the perfect man you had ever met..Eventhough,why should you destroy both of your lives,when both 25-30 aged single guys and 35-44 aged single ladies are out there...and I think the 'silent treatment' prevailed in boyfriends when he was at his 20's and not that much,nowadays..one thing is sure-he got tolerance,and definitely, that's d way he should behave to his 'children'!...

What Guys Said 2

• His problem and your problem is that you both seem to be more interested in playing mind games than making the relationship go anywhere. This is exactly why I hate dating so much.

• The problem is he's 44 and dating a 25 year old..

What Girls Said 0