Kissing in the rain?

OK I want my first kiss with my boyfriend to be in the rain. We have been dating for almost a month. How do I do it? I want it to be special and romantic.

Most Helpful Guy

• darling don't say love. Because that's like saying "this is as good as it gets baby" NAH Scratch that idea.

K if your a firm believer in guy making the move (my god I hate how we have make the move)...than just give hints. Look at lips repetitively (not like we do it already), have those Staring moments...just glaring into his eyes...

Though LETS BE HONEST... let the moment arise. don't expect nor not expect it coming. Just let things flow... like in she's the man...

..."FLOW IS FLOW"

and my god...wanna know a sad story?

DON"T READ ...THE ANSWER IS NOT IN THIS PART...

i had my first kiss was after 2 months...of dating. We were on the couch, watching jersey shore ISH!...we got on the topic of how I was describing why she was cute, once I had finished, she just looked at me (she has really cute, adorable, amazing, stunning, glowing (Like they had a sparkle...probz because jesus was behind me but what evs)), but from there I just leaned in 50%...moved back 10%...waited to see...than moved in 40%... because we all know the guy should do like over 60% of the leaning...

anywho I guess it's just the look that really set a moment for me.

What Guys Said 1

• Then predict the weather, and ask him to come see you or meet with you somewhere, then tell him about the reasons you love him and why you feel special with him. When you said all of that then its only a matter of time before you two lock lips =). well its only a rough draft an idea. Maybe you can find something better or tweak the idea into something more realistic, Good luck =)

What Girls Said 5

• welll a day tht it rains...just walk out into the rain ...walking out slowly and close your eyes...if he comes after you then open them...come close to his face and kiss him...orr if he doesn't...go up to him hold his hand and lead him to the rain and pull in him for the kisss...or if you knw he won't go in the rain...u go in the raina bit then come back to him while your lips are still wet and kiss em

• Tell him you want your first kiss to be in the rain, and then check weather.com.

• You can't really force or plan a kiss, because then it takes all the spontaneity and magic out of it!

• My first kiss with my boyfriend... Was awesome! I basically told him I wanted it to be special and for him to spruce me which he did!

• pray to the god of rain. :)