Texting Vs Calling - which do you women prefer ?

Do women like texting or talking on the phone to communicate

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends, if you guys are just friends texting is good. If you want to start "talking" to a girl call. It will make her feel special. :)

What Girls Said 25

• I like texting over calling. I don't want a guy to call me all the time. I'm not in the mood to talk on the phone but with the text I can text back when ever I want without having to call back. If I decide to go on a date with a guy, though, I would like for him to call and solidify the date. So I prefer texting to calling but every once in a while I like to hear the guy's voice.

• a call is always more personal. And more can be said! :)

• as a girl I prefer calling so I know the boy makes more effort

• Depends!

• texting every time. I hate speaking on phones, if I truly have to then I try to keep the conversation under 5 mins.

• Depends!

• i prefer a call here and there.

• depends if I like the guy. If I don't I would get QUITE annoyed if he kept calling me. Texting is different in a way because you're not rushed to answer right away. If it was with a guy I really liked, I think I would like both. Calling when we know we're going to be able to talk for at least 30minutes. But texting just to say a couple things - not have a whole conversation.

• i like a little bit of both. If I had to choose I like calling the best because it's nice to hear their voice and its easier to communicate. get sweet texts is nice though when you aren't able to talk on the phone

• I was at that "hang out" stage a couple times. One of the guys only texted me. The other guy did both. And I was really suprised when he called too. But I'd have to say I would like calling better. It show that the guy cares enough to actually call her and hear her voice, etc. (at least that's the way I look at it). Also, I don't like texting period, I'm really slow at it and it's a nuisance.

• TXTING!

• i prefer phone conversations especially with a guy I like because it leaves less room for assumptions on feelings and such. but I do prefer text than no contact especially when the guy is busy.

• I personally prefer txting and calling maybe later when we know each other better.

I'm mostly a text person though :)

• texting

• Call is much better than texting. You can express more feelings. :)

• Calling. It shows you really care :) (unless your just friends then text)

• calling is better

• Text all they way!

• Just depends on the relationship! if its just a friend, text. But I like a call from someone closer.

• prefer texting beacuse I hate speaking on the phone

• honestly I prefer phone call, so that I can here his voice...especially b4 I go to bed XD

but text messages can be read over and kept. I know it sounds lame but I'm just tellin ya the truth.

• plus I ask allot of questions!

• talking on the phone, I hate it when a guy just wants to text, I can't get to know him through text messages! and need to hear his voice and the tone of it so I can understand what kind of guy is he!

• Why can't you get to know him through texts? What's the difference?

• you wouldn't have to worry with me because I will keep the conversation interesting and flowing! :)

• lol I'd say good luck to you. I blank out on the phone. I'd rather you come hangout with me.

• calling

• Both. I like you to show me interest on all levels & all ways :)

What Guys Said 1

• Texting is for pansies :quite and losers. Such a stupid method of communication. Just f***ing talk on the phone :\

• Talking on the phone sucks ass.

• No I mean computer, video games, etc. I hate talking on the phone. You can like what you want. I find calls stupid.

• gah texting.. girls I have in my phone rather want me to text them...

i called one girl.. she tells me she will call me back instead she starts to send text

the other one that even asked my phone number sends me a text.. I ask her if its okay to call her.. guess what: Please don't call me I'm in the city (for the whole evening? ugh come on)

and the last one never answers my calls and then text right away I'm not able to pick up the phone (no matter when I call her..she even gets angry about i