How Many Times Do You Girls Like Your Boyfriend To Call You In Any Given Week?

I just want to know how regularly do girls like to be talked too by their boyfriends. Maybe like what's the limit or max number of times you would like or require them to call or text you?

Most Helpful Girl

• We like to be cared for on a daily minutely basis :D Just do whatever you feel your girl likes ;)

• Hopefully every and each word I say lasts more than a minute after I say them! Hahaha!

• hahahaha

What Girls Said 4

• I was used to hearing my from my boyfriends in the past everyday. Usually it'll be a text in the morning and/or during the day, and a phone call at night.

• everyday

• almost everyday.. =P

• Y'all are worsen!

• something wrong with that?

• Because y'all always want attention. Yeah there is something wrong with being worsen but most people are anyway, so it really don't matter.

• Everyday. If he misses a day I feel like I did something wrong and he is thinking about leaving me. I know, I am insecure.

• Wow! Women are so insecure. I guess that's why they need us men!

What Guys Said 0