Come on Boys be honest?

Ok come on boys. What's the view on sleeping with someone on the first night? If you like her would it not matter or does it really change you impression

from the comments clearly not good, but it's ok for a guy to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Its cool just make sure there is also an emotional attatchment. Guys like sex. I prefer eating a girl out I think that's a lot of fun. But I think it takes more then one night to establish the emotional bond so if your looking for romance no. If you are hot for the guy then sure have sex. There's is actualy a place wear bodybuilders have sex with the girls just before there competition. If your interested let me know. Usualy working out with weights makes a guy need lots of sex. So these bodybuilders bang a girl before every competition. Arnold swarzignager used to have sex before each bodybuilding competition. The girls could barely walk afterwards.

• Humm, so I have just found out haha. met up with a bodybuilder at the weekend.very impressive.

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't ever do that, and if it started going that way I'd probably lose interest in the girl.

• Well, guys aren't an exception either. Though, it is just personal opinion. Some girls might like guys who put out easily, some not.

• Excellent, a girl's best shot. (These other guys are nuts.)

• I wouldn't do this on the first night! I'd wait untill I had established a strong relationship with the girl (and that would be quite aways down the road).

• no its not , even girls if the guy did the same with them I'm not sure that the girl will think about him been serious with her because she'll think of him as a player , or both the guy and the girl are loooking for one night stand and that's about it , make sense for you .

• If a girl will sleep with a guy on the first night, she's not the type of girl I'm looking for.

• I personally would never sleep with a girl on first date if all she wanted was a one night stand I would say no. I only sleep with girls that I have emotions for either like her enough that I believe could turn into love or only when I love her.

• I'm not gonna contact her again to be honest , because I'll start thinking if she did that with me how many others before me with my due respect for the girl .

• yes

• no

What Girls Said 1

• You would think putting all that effort on the first date would lead to not calling them back. I don't know guys do weird things. BUT I don't know if this applies for everyone: Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years. We. Met, Dated, became boyfriend-girlfriend, and hooked up all in one night. overall, its not a good thing to do on the first night.