Is there anyway to get a lesbian to date a guy?

i know this girl that is cool as hell and would love to take her out on a date but she is a lesbian, is it possible to turn her out? Would it be bad to try? I would really like to know how to handle this delema.

Most Helpful Girl

• That depends, do you look like a girl lol? You have to be her friend (no flirting or showing interest in her romantically, treat her like one of the guys if she's that cool). As her friend hang out with her and get cool enough to watch her attraction to women. Does she say things like wow that woman is beautiful (aka outside qualities) or does she tell you about a girl she dated and she says things like "wow she was really sweet and sensitive" (aka inside qualities). So if it turns out that she is actually physically attracted to women's looks then unless you look like a woman then you have no shot but if she is attracted to women based on internal qualities then if you also have those qualities then you may have a shot. There are some people that are attracted to certain qualities regardless of who possesses them and it may seem that she only likes women because most of the time she may have only come across women who happen to be the ones that she meets that have those specific qualities.

What Girls Said 8

• What an ignorant question...

Turn it around, then you might see just how arrogant and disrespectful your question is.

Say a gay bloke fancied you and was asking how he could turn you gay. Would that be alright? Would you feel great if he started taking you out places, buying you drinks and flirting with you?

Of course you wouldn't - you'd feel like he wasn't respecting you or your boundaries. So why would this girl feel any different if you start treating her that way?

You're just trying to force your opinion of normality onto someone else. Be content to just be friends with this girl. You'll never change who she's sexually attracted to - such things aren't chosen.

• No.

• no, man. don't even! if she's a lesbian then you should respect that. if a guy put those moves on me I would be pissed! I'd never do that to a girl if I know she's straight. which is the other thing; go date a girl who's straight! a lesbian will never give into guys. that's what I'd do but the other way.

• If you figure this one out, let me know when I can turn some of my gay friends straight and available.

• You can't change a lesbian. If she is lesbian, there is no way she is ever gonna wanna date you. They can't choose to be straight just like they didn't choose to be gay. It's not a decision. You shouldn't even try I'm sorry.

• get a sex change

• Take her out , who's know she might not even be a lesbian...She might start liking you if you start flirting with her:)

• we already hang out and stuff, like for instance we live in new orleans and it's mardi gras season, we spent like 5 hours on bourbon street last night/this morning. My biggest concern is I don't want to offend her or hurt our friendship, should I just let it go?

• If it hurts your relationship between you and her you weren't friends to begin with, just take her out , what's the worst that can happen. Treat her right like how a women should be treated and she'll probably return it to you ;) and she probably likes you secretly and waiting for you say you like her too... be the aggressor ;)

• if she's not into you, you can't force her

What Guys Said 1

• She chose to be lesbian so you need to make her chose to be straight.

• sorry but being gay isn't a choice..

• I know you may say that but it is a choice.

• what a lame excuses @SueDenim being gay is definitely sexual disorder or choice!

if its about brain stuffs, what about pedophilia, bestiality, bondage, necrophilia, tranny, etc.

tchh this is annoying comment! I wish you check it back!