Guy fling?

this guy I met randomly and I met and we were cuddling and getting touchy feely but no sex and well I texted him that night we met and he hasn't replied at its been four days. I texted him askin for his email.

should I text him again? if so wot should I say

oh yh he told one of his friends that it was just a fling

but when he met me he asked for my number and if I was single and telling me how cute and stuff I was. why would he ask for my number if he didn't wanna txt/call me?

also my friend insulted him for not repling maybe thts why he won't reply?

also if itext him again which I want to

should I ask for his email again or just ask how he is?

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont keep texting him, you did it twice and he didn't reply back. So it's him move now, if he don't then just move on. Yea it still could have been a fling, and he just asked for that stuff to make you think it was more. (that's what you call jerks).

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• NO. STOP. You texted him twice. It's his turn now.

If he doesn't respond, move on. You're done.

• no

• stop now

What Girls Said 4

• No just stop text him period and give him a chance to text back. Don't listen to his friends because it is your business between you and him. No just leave the email issue alone and wait until he regularly text you then ask him about his email.

• Guys lie. And if your friend scared him off, then he ain't worth it anyway

• Wow! you have texted him a couple of times and he didn't respond, why are you bothering yourself about it, move on with your life dear!

• guys are super weird. that had happened to be before. I always txted him and it was plain to see that I was just a fling. he didn't want anything to do with me because I guess he had enough. guys know what they want and don't have a problem stop talking to a girl. I say you stop talking to him and if he ever calls or text's play it cool, act like you don't want anything to do with him.