Great in person, sucks over texts?

Girl I've been talking to is amazing when we are in person or talking over the phone, but when it comes to text, she drives me nuts. Her texting is so confusing and misleading that I have to remind myself how she is in person vs text. She always seems so indifferent and boring/bland that it makes me question her interest in me. Like, she always responds to me but it just bothers me.. confuses me.. should I be worried about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Many people are not great at texting and who really cares if she is great when you are together. I have heard the opposite too that people have great conversations via text/ IM and have no chemistry together. You may just have to change the way you normally are with a girl. Don't text all the time, or even everyday, call her and talk on the phone. If it is bothering you chances are it is bothering her too, she probably has to remind herself how you are in person as well. If you get along that well in person I'd figure out a way to get around the texting issue.

What Girls Said 3

• don't rely on texts, I don't like texting much, I do like to get texts from a guy I like don't get me wrong, but half the time I feel like my texts sound boring back too lol unless I really put thought and make a joke/flirt. But its all about how she acts in person, and how much available she is to hang out, not her texting style.

• Some people are like that, don't worry... In person its what is important... At least is not the other way around right?!

• No you shouldn't be worried at all, unless being able to text is a top priority to you? If you are great together in person and over the phone, call her more and text less.

What Guys Said 1

• well I'm gonna say two different things which might be valid.

One, is that in general text is a very poor form of communication and it is bound to lead to miscommications and all sorts of problems. There was a study that found that 90% of commication is from voice tone and body language, and only 10% is from the actual words you say. So think about all that emotion and mood that ISNT making it through...

Second, is that maybe she is being fake to you in person and is being aloof or rude on texts. You sure things are so great in person? Do you guys have intimate sex regularly?

• Well we just starting dating so no sex has been done, but I just mean she is completely amazing in person, does everything a woman would when she is really interested.

• Well, "does everything a woman would when she is really interested" is vague. You need to go into details. To me, that definition would mean your constantly having fun, kissing, hugging, playing and having sex later on that evening or whatever.

How do you and her behave around each other in a more detailed explanation?