Is inexperience repulsive?

When a girl had little to no experience, with anything even kissing, do guys find that completely repulsive? Or will they still be with the girl if they are interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually thought the boy was repulsive when he lied to me and said he wasn't a virgin, and then when we made it into the bedroom, he admitted he was a virgin. I actually got turned off. As far as girls, I told an ex I never made out before & he said I'll teach you. I don't think they'd be repullsed. He might not stick around long if you don't ever give in to kissing him.

What Guys Said 2

• Well.. nice guys would still be with the girls if they liked her.. other guys would get bored and its on to the next one.

• she better be a quick learner

What Girls Said 3

• I would think not. They wouldn't look as you as being rupulsive but more pure. It would be exciting for them to take control and do whatever they want to you, that's what I think lol I don't know I'm not a guy but that's something like roleplaying too.

• my guy said it was 'endearing' :)

• Well I asked my boyfriend this question because I have never kissed anyone before him. He thought it was adorable that he could show me the ropes :)