Why is she distant all of the sudden?

So this girl and I have been talking for a few months now. When we first started it was like a few days of texting and what not. Then it became almost once everyday and now its just occasional again. I was going to ask her out, but when I tried getting her number she told me "just to be clear, I think we'll only be friends." After a few weeks I eventually got her number because she gave it to me.

Now since we've been texting everyday almost, I thought I'd cut back a little. However, when I do talk to her its not our usual conversations that would go on for hours. its just a few words to each other. so basically I'm just wondering if something's up, like does she find me annoying or is she distancing herself from me.

The funny thing though is that I try to ask her to hang out as friends, but she seems to be doing stuff all the time and she's never said no... yet she won't ask me to hang out when she isn't busy. I don't know I just want to know if something's wrong and why she seems to be distancing herself from me because I thought we had a pretty good thing going.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like she shoved you right into that "friends" closet and probably won't let you out.