Should I contact him?

I don't know what to do. He is the love of my life, I am pretty sure. I cannot stop thinking about him. It's a bit obsessive, but it's real. We only dated for one month, but he said he loved me. And I grew to love him. He never treated me badly ever. I just wasn't emotionally ready to be in a relationship with him. But, now I want to try again. But, it's too late, because I asked him and he keeps saying no. But, I am heartbroken, and am trying to get over him and can't.

The last time I talked to him was last month and we haven't dated since the end of 2009. Every time we talk, he doesn't mind talking to me... but he is always pushing me away. Please, someone tell me, should I contact him or not?

What Guys Said 1

• what do you have to lose?

• If he rejects me, everything. The problem is that I told him how I felt, but he isn't listening. Is it a lost cause?

• I am thinking of contacting him because I am the one who loves him. But that's just stupid?

• idk, I mean if you think it's hopeless, I don't think contacting him will make you feel better.

What Girls Said 0