Would you rather have a slob genius or a hansome moron? lolol

I think I'm more the brain dude but I think I look good, so Just a thought lolol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I fall in between both thankfully. But if I had to pick one then I would have to pick the slob genius because I'm more known for my intellect than my looks. Besides, as a slob genius I would quickly figure out what I would have to do to be handsome and intelligent and do it immediately.

What Girls Said 3

• Haha, funny question.

Good Looking Mimbos are all right for a while but then I always end up craving for a decent conversation. Luckily, I've also met my share of guys who fall in between and have a nice balance of both.

• slob genius

• Handsome moron. At least I can be attracted to him and want to have sex with him. It wouldn't be a serious relationship but I'd have fun with him.

The slobby genius...well we could be platonic friends but I wouldn't want to have sex with him.

What Guys Said 2

• You think you're more of a brain dude, eh? ... It's spelt genius... And handsome.

• a slob moron