Should guys always chase the girl?

and why do people feel this way

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• women are insecure

they need to feel wanted

• And guys don't?

• I wouldn't know. I've only been liked online. That's why I asked in the first place.

• No that would be a girls must have list strong, powerful, rich and like superman.

What Girls Said 10

• Honestly? All the relationships that came from me pursuing the guy, have been 750% better/healthier than that of the ones who chased me.

Women should seriously start getting some balls and going for the guy. It's not that hard and it's really sweet when it turns out you get him. It's more rewarding and I personally feel MORE desired.

Women are just too scared... But really? That's just pathetic.

• How come more females can't be like you? If you do the choosing...you're more likely to get what you want. In this case...u got yourself a dude. :)

• Definitely not all the time but the reality is, it seems like "some" guys lose attraction when they are chased by a girl instead of realizing how lucky they are! (Haha.)

• I'm old fashion, so I think yes, but I know that nowadays things are different.

• According to every dating article & book...yes, the man chases the girl.

The girl is the prize to be won! And men like a challenge.

Or so all the research seems to point to!

• hmm I couldn't choose. what if they are gay (im not gay by the way just being controversial :L)

• i guess they will make a good gay friend then.

• I personally don't mind asking guys out but I don't chase theme cause that would just be manly thought I don't ask guys out any more cause my mom have came up with a new role its that the guy should ask me and chase me for two weeks before I say yes which I think is very stupid but whatever

• When you chase a guy, he doesn't find you feminine. He may play with you, but he doesn't feel that "conquering" that makes him feel all manly and dominating.

• should they? no

but do they? yes

will they? yes

• I think at first it is important for the man to chase the girl and show his intentions. The reason I believe this is contrary to what most women think. I think that most men are GOOD guys and really are not out to hurt women. So with that said there are some nice guys that if a woman calls them they won't not answer or not talk to her but to a woman if we talk and have a good conversation we think its going somewhere even though he was just being nice. So I think a man needs to put forth the effort and show in action that he wants the woman so intentions and interest are not misunderstood. This is also why I don't advice women approaching men in bars/clubs/etc. Even if he didn't like you before you came over now he knows that you like him and most men won't turn that down, even a GOOD guy that may just be in his dating phase. So I tell women to sit back and let a man approach you. Let it come out directly or indirectly at the right time what your intentions are and if he still pursues then that gives a good indication of what stage in life he is in.

• no girls should approach the guy. its easier for them and its not a loss of power really. it demonstrates confidence. getting in line when their are 5 guys around a girl is not something a quality guy does. its that simple. and anything else is kinda like stalking.

• Well, good luck to you. I don't disagree that either way we both could meet cool people.What I am saying is that more likely than not its not best for a woman to chase a man.I agree with you that 50/50 is necessary soon after meeting I just don't think upfront.You are not the only one that's had experiences.You haven't given one reason why you don't chase?Anywho, this is where my end of the conversation ends. I don't do name calling. I'm not an idiot cause I have a different opinion than you.Good luck

• thats not what I meant. I was talking in general. but yeh I think we've both covered the basis of our respective arguments. nice talking to you. good night.

• No because we are in the 21 century it should be an even ball game

• Yeah but realistically, very attractive women don't have to pursue men because they have other options. And most are too lazy to pursue a man if they want him, and will settle for the weaker bidder

What Guys Said 2

• No, and anyone who think so is an old fashion dumbass or probably has that "princess syndrome" where they think everything should be handed to them. I'm not going to bother with a single god damn woman who isn't going to work for it a bit herself. I'm gonna go half way, she better go the other half.

A lot of stupid girls in this thread who don't know a damn about a guy apparently. They want to feel wanted too. They like a girl coming after them, it makes us feel good the same way as you. And guys are insecure too, but we're expected to overcome it always? F***off. And guys like confident girls too. The weak little girl who doesn't wanna try for anything is a turn off for us just like a non-confident guy is a turn off for you. Grow a damn spine. If we go half way, you better be willing to go the other half or the real good guys out there won't bother with you. Those who do are going to be the guys who just want to f*** you and move on to another. And the only reason they'll stay around is for an easy f***.

• Best answer by far.

• urgh just found out about this guy. can't believe I even talked to this wierdo

• No. I'll admit I don't go for girls so I don't believe I deserve to be chased, but I think it should be even.