Who would you choose?

My ex and I were together for 3 and a half months but only officially for a month. He just decided a couple weeks ago that we should be just friends and go from there. Since then, we haven't had any contact but a facebook like or comment here and there. I decided that it was time to move on because I didn't think I could wait around anymore for him to figure things out. So I started talking to this other guy a few days ago and he's telling me that so far, I'm what he's been looking for. I know he likes me but I'm still kinda on the edge about it.

My question is, should I try and talk to my ex again or try things out with the new guy? I'm in love with my ex but some say that if you love someone, let them go. I just don't know who I should choose. So if you were me, which one would you go with?

What Guys Said 2

• If I was dating a person Friday and decide to moveon...I don't think I would be dating another one on Monday.

• You don't have to choose anyone. You can be purposefully single. Most likely if you got with new guy, it would be a rebound situation.

• or speak to your ex about the situation and where you stand. if he does not feel the same close that chapter of you life and move on

What Girls Said 0