Should a 90 year old women date a 20 year old guy?

she's a hot actress from the 40's films .

guy grew up in Hollywood California .

she's like wine,she age fine! she claim she much more experienced now a day.

it's a matter of Raisins over grapes. I personly was alway found of Raisins and your face two.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol NO that's gross.

• she's a hot actress from the 40's films

• she looks better then you ilmbf3

• your right, I'll try 120

What Girls Said 10

• It's not in anyone's place to say who she should and shouldn't date. I'd just be worried about the 20 year old men who go after 90 year old women...

• That's creepy, she could be his grand mother or even great grand mother. If she was like 40 or 50, that'd be OK if both want it, but 70 years ager difference is just a little much.

btw she is not a hot actress from the 40's films, she was a hot actress from the 40's films.

• Haha really?

• i don't think a 90 year old girl should date a 20 year old guy. I mean she is going to die soon and she will have health problems soon and he's got his whole life ahead of him. I'm sorry if this hurts to hear but I'm jus being honest. I hope I helped.

• she plan die at at age 140 a world record lol she look she 20 now

• I would love to see that in real life. You should check out the movie harold and maude. It was so good. :)

• Tht's just to BIG of an age difference & quite francially the idea disgusts me wht would the two even have in common so your fcked in the head if your into tht

• yes, yes he should. I bet she was hot in the 40s.

• she's like wine,she age fine! she claim she much more experienced now a day.

link

• ya I thought so, you'll get more date in fatal passions then day to day walking around and people giving you candy.

• do you ever get pissed of when your nuking on a door and they hand you candy?

• no, that's just gross

• that's sick. very very sick

• lol what if it true ill lol

• 90? Yummmaaayyyyy!

What Guys Said 9

• I am not sure but if you marry her then its possible that you might get her social security, but constamating the marriage... oh god this vision is killing me.

• I think preying on the eldless is against the law.

• really? she all their in the head.$$$$

• well if it was true lol

• well depending on the old person mental state

• Sure!

As long as I'm not the guy.

• if both sides are willing sure. do it.

• No she might have a heart attack while you are shagging her

• Suppends which 1 in the relationship you are LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

• oh ya

• Hahaha

• I call BS.