Would you guys rather date a pretty girl who wouldn't do anything with you, or a not so pretty girl who would?

Just a logical question

Most Helpful Guy

• That isn't really realistic... it's impossible for a pretty girl or any girl for tat matter not to do anything with you.. that's basically saying your dating a hot robot.. what are you going to do with hot robot? Just stare at each other? Every human girl is going to do something with the person their dating..

What Guys Said 4

• 'Who would d' o what?

• Going with what I think is the spirit of this question, I'd rather date the not-so-pretty girl who would do anything with me. I'm assuming you're meaning she's the kind of girl who loves me and would do anything for me and just really wants to be with me. I'd rather have this kind of girl than one who doesn't necessarily want to be with me, or is not sure.

• When you say wouldn't do anything with you, you mean like go out and spen time with the guy?

• this is just a biased question,

What Girls Said 0