Guys, would you date a prematurely greying woman?

If a girl has greys in her early 20's, would you date her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would but then again I got a couple grey hairs towards the back or so I have been told.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, I'd give her a shot - try to figure out what experience(s) really pushed the grey out.

• No.

Dye it please before going out in public please.

Even if she dyed it, I'd still be concerned dating her because of her health.

• This wouldn't be a big beef for me (I have some of those white ones myself)

• Does she dye it or leave it grey?

What Girls Said 3

• I noticed some of these responses.Aren't guys awful?Sorry guys, but it's true,you're so bad. Sweetie, you must be Irish! That's such a common trait amoungst us lassies,and it has nothing to do with health,most of the time,as it's mostly genetic. Look at actress Helen Mirren, she's so beautiful!I know she's older but ,I know many gals that wished that they looked half as good as her,even in their 20's and 30's. As long as your well coiffed,don't worry about it.Nothing looks worse than messy,untamed or wild hair, no matter what the color.

• Dye your hair?

• ha just so you know that's rlyyyy in fashion right now.. but what looks really cool is if you left a streak of it grey near your face and dyed the rest black... loads of top fashiony people are doing it and it looks great