Have you ever dated someone you didn't really like at first but have grown to like them more as time passes?

I'm thinking on pursuing a guy who doesn't really "like" me, but we like each other enough to hang out often as friends. I'm sure he's not really into me, but I'd like to give it a try. I doubt he'll full out reject me cause not a lot of guys would turn down girls who ask them out...

The thing is, I not sure if it's worth the effort because I'm not sure if he'll like me back even if we did end up dating. I'll be really hurt if all he wants is to just use me as an accessory or f-buddy...

What Guys Said 1

• I did. At first I was thinking that we are moving to fast in this relationship. It started to grow that I have feeling towards her, but it went downhill about three months later lol. Can you help on my question please? link

What Girls Said 0