Is it weird/come off creepy if I text this girl in my class off the student numbers list that was given to us?

Shes really cute, we've talked a few times and usually share a joke or two before the class is over every class, I wouldn't consider it flirting but very friendly. I never got her number; but the teacher gave us a student number list in case we could not get in contact with the teacher we can call/text each other. I'm thinking about just texting her, would it come off as weird? we've been in this class for about a month now. thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• never do that and while you got it honest she'll think it's stalkerish.

What Girls Said 2

• don't do it she didn't give it to you .Unless she is really really in to you , and you know that for a fact she might overlook it and be happy. But since you have been in the class for a month etc. it is a no no. I say talk to her more, and ask for her number casually. but yea, don't do it

• That's creepy, don't do it. Talk to her and get it yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• yes, it is weird. just ask for her number because when you ask a girl for her number it isn't because her number is secret it is because you are asking her if she wants to be in contact outside of class.

• yes, yes it is, talk to her and get her number the old fashioned way