Which figure on a girl is better?

curvy figure or skinny girls. which is better

i've realized that people are very very sensetive so allow me to reword this.

what do guys not girls like better women who are thin without very large breast or butt vs a thicker girl with a large chest and butt or a women who is skinny fit and has nice boob or nice butt in the bigger regin and or smaller. jeesh ladies give me a break it was just a silly question.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have three things to say:

1) there's really no such thing as 'skinny', nor is there such thing as 'curvy', because everyone's opinion of which is which differs.

2) people's opinions on which is better are going to differ radically because there's no definitive image for skinny or curvy. One person may say curvy meaning a 34-24-34 measurements, the next may say skinny meaning the same thing.

3) I have a friend who is short and has luscious curves, and she looks fabulous. I have another friend who's 5'9 and is thin as can be, naturally, a nearly flat chest, no butt to speak of...yet somehow she's beautiful as well. I was pondering how they could be so different and yet both gorgeous one day, and eventually came to the conclusion that it wasn't their body shape that made them beautiful but the fact that they both know how to dress themselves for their respective body types, and both have self-confidence in themselves because of that.

That's it...I'm sorry about mini-ranting! I just felt like I should put that out there.

What Guys Said 25

• Curvy figure for sure :DD...no one wants to date a 12 year old boy :P

• CURVY!

• Sk-urvy.

• Neither is better. But, I prefer girls more on the skinny side.

• My girl is better. Perfect!

• Curvy > Skinny every time. Curvy =/= Fat

• thats not necessarily true. a curvy girl can have and hour glass figure and still be thin.

• By skinny I don't mean thin or lean. By skinny I mean bony, like flat chested.

• curvy

• Curvy

• i like skinny girls

• curvy

• I love curvy girls. I wouldn't mind if a girl was skinny wither. Some people may like them on the thin side. It comes down to individual preference.

• Both are good. As long as it's a girl, I'm fine with either :P

• @Update: My answer is the same. All of those are fine. It's the personality that counts, anyway, but even without looking at the personality all of those figures can look good.

• curvy

• Skinny, or Curvy, either is attractive. Even average or a little extra can be attractive. I, however, am not attracted to fat/obese body types. If a girl is so skinny that she is boney, that is not attractive either - she's too skinny.

• To your update: A girl who is not supermodel thin, but thin to average in build, Nice chest (for me, something around size C is attractive), and a nice ass is most attractive to me overall. Supermodel thin looks unhealthy and less attractive to me, just like being overweight is also unhealthy and less attractive.

• Skinny

• Curvy! So sexy...

• it depends on the guy's personal taste but personally, I love the curves, they drive me crazy.

• I like both.

• I'd have to go more with the skinny, just because I'm buff and it'll make a good contrast, but curvy girls are awesome too.

• Curves, Definitely curves. But curves < in between.

• I like foxy girls.

• skinny girl with a nice butt ... >.>

• curvy, more like the hour glass shape.

• Skinny girls with big t!ts ftw!

• Its just discusting if you goto te two extremes :/ but either or!

What Girls Said 15

• I think you are quite obviously bias and wording this question to make people choose "curvy". By using skinny instead of a more flattering word such as slim it's pretty obvious you consider yourself curvy.

I am probably more toward curvy myself but I think slim girls are equally attractive.

• the question was very vague how on earth can you even catagorize that as bias. my personal taste lie within girls who are appriciative of themselves this was merely a question for the males. women tend to be the true people who care about pyschicality. its nice to here girls opinions but I here them all the time when women whine I'm to fat or to skinny I wish I had bigger boobs. women are all beautiful so what's your point?

• not necessarily curvy or skinny. Healthy looks best. Some girls are healthiest with some meat on their bones, and others are meant to be skinny.

In order for me to lose any more weight, and get really small, I would have to resort to unhealthy measures, so I naturally look best at a curvier place.

• Why can't skinny girls have curves?

I'm confused.

• I'm skinny but I do have curves so what is your point?

• If curvy means fat then skinny's better, if curvy means nice shaped boobs and bum then curvy's better. :L

• well I'm petite and I don't like being called "skinny" that doesn't sound attractive. plus most the guys will say "curvy" cause that makes them think of boobs and a nice butt. but I'm thin and I still have all of that.

• You aren't skinny. You're curvy. from what I can see of your picture... lol. By skinny I think the TC means not having a big butt or boobs. Curvy girls can be in shape, but that doesn't mean they are skinny. When a guy thinks of "skinny" they think of a flat chested girl with no butt. At least that's what I think of. I'd much rather have a curvy girl that's in shape than just a skinny flat girl, as most guys would.

• you think I'm curvy? thank you :) . that's good to hear. yeah I definitely have an ass and boobs which is good by thin I just mean I'm a little under weight, and my tummy if very flat and toned. but yeah. but I'm not super flat and my back bones don't poke through things.

• Skinny girls are just as likely to have curves as any other girls so your question is invalid. You should have said "Curvy or no curves?"

• curvy doesn't always equal fat. my measurements are 35-24-35. I'm not fat but I definitely curve.

• skinny girls with curves

• not too curvy and not too skinny

• curvy!

• I like skinny but I think that's because I am curvy lol always want what we don't have eh.

• i have to say I'm not to set on this question considering there are more then just "curvy" and fat." there are all sorts of figures. take your mind off just the two you "see" and come to the sense that there's more then just one type and that there are many. and to someone you are beautiful no matter what. everyone has someone who will love them for them.

• This question is bias. Thin/slim is a better word than skinny. And many people don't like being called "skinny".

Which figure on a girl is better: All figures are the not any better than the other aside from ill-looking figures.

Which is better: Neither (partly because the question is very one-sided)

If you are having thoughts of looks and dating guys, some guys do have slight liking towards certain body types but that's irrelevant because as long as a girl looks healthy, a good amount of guys out there will be happy to date her (sometimes it's a matter of whether the guys are willing to take the step). Some on the other hand are not particular with the looks at all. There's no better or worse figure out there, unless someone is very unhealthy and looks ill. A guy who over praises certain looks or over critics the looks he heavily dislikes is not a good boyfriend material, and same applies to the girls.

• this isn't a bias at all this is a simple question, it has no meaning just a topic for people to discuss don't over analyize things lol. but your input is excellent

• Curvy girls all the way because they are more womanly

But skinny girls also just because of their naturally toned stomachs... grrrr.

But mainly curvy :)