No experience at ALL....How do I fix that?

I'm 20 and I've never had a boyfriend, never been kissed, any of that. My college career is almost over, and I don't want to go out into the real world with no dating experience. It's not like I'm not datable: I'm a little bit on the heavy side (though I've lost a lot of weight recently), but I'm not bad looking, and I have a lot of guy friends that flirt with me all the time. I'm pretty friendly, too. Most of the time I get called cute rather than pretty or hot though... Anyway, how do I fix my situation? Is it something about me that I should change, or is there some way that I can just meet guys and get them to hang out? I'm not used to hanging out with guys without the friendship thing there, so I want to meet guys and get them to think of me differently from their friends.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm an 28 years old, and I've never been on a date. I never also never got to date while I was in college. I am a good looking guy, and people have even told me that I am genius, but still for some reason I am always left out. All I can say is that we are all different and that we all accomplish different things at different times in our lives. In the meantime, just get out and do things you enjoy and also think of ways of self-improvement. In other words, become the kind of person that you are trying to attract. I can't promise you if things will work out for you, but if worst comes to worst, you can always become that weird cat lady.

• Haha I already am that weird cat lady...they just aren't at college with me so people don't realize it until they already know me too well hahaha. It's good to know I'm not the only one in this situation though.

What Guys Said 4

• Hang out where the guys; smile; make eye contact; etc.

• I'd get a really good girl friend and have her help you do a makeover.

• try 23 years

• Maybe you've just been unlucky. I don't even date personally. I'd rather friendship come first and let things go from there. Shit happens, right?

What Girls Said 2

• Dont change yourself for other people. Improve on things you think need it. Go out with friends (girls) and then talk to guys while out. Be really relaxed and chill and just be yourself. Talk to guys and make sure you dress to accentuate your best assets and then go and just have fun and keep a pen in your bag to write your number down for attractive guys who check you out.

• Be yourself! If you have to change things about yourself in order for a guy to ask you out you're going to have to keep changing. Give hints and if you're not shy why not just ask some one you know out?

• I'm not really interested in any of the guys I know right now...actually, the last one I was interested in said he'd rather stay friends, and that was about a month ago. I guess that opened my eyes to how much I need to get out of my normal group and meet new people ha ha but I haven't found a way to do it.