Did she want me to kiss her? What do you make of her actions?

We were cuddling on our first date, and I started caressing her hands and arms. At the beginning she was extremely nervous her arms were crossed, her hands got really cold, she didn't look me in the eye. By the end of our cuddle session she still wasn't looking me in the eye and her hands were still cold, but she did lean in on me more.. I saw her licking her lips and she rested her head back on my shoulder exposing her neck.. but she still wasn't looking at me. So I didn't kiss her because I figured it could wait.

Did she want me to kiss her there? I have another date with her tomorrow, if she acts the same way again (nervous yet somewhat inviting) should I just go ahead and kiss her?

Most Helpful Girl

• I sometimes get very nervous when I'm cuddling with a guy I like. I'd never make the first move, so I need him too. If that were me, I would have been nervous and probably would have been okay if you kissed me but at the same time I'd be glad you didn't. I say try again next time. It really sounds like she's just like me in this case. So if you cuddle, try kissing her cheek or some where first to see her reaction. She likes you, she's just not quite ready to open up. Make her comfortable. Good luck.

What Girls Said 3

• just go ahead and kiss her, if she didn't enjoy it or want more, she would not have agreed to a second date. just take it slowly, like you have been, and guage her responses to find out what she likes.

she just might be super nervous, but willing to try things out with you.

• Yeah I think she wanted you to kiss her. Licking her lips could either be of her way of drawing your attention there or just moistening her lips. But next time you should go ahead and kiss her if she starts leaning more on you and acting the same way.

• Yes she probably does want you to kiss her. But she sounds like the type of girl that will not initiate it. In the worst case if she gets too uncomfortable she will tell you and you can take it slower.

What Guys Said 0