When he asks "How are you" after your breakup?

My ex is contacting me asking how I was. what exactly does he want to hear? apparently he wants me back. because I got multiple messages from him.

Most Helpful Guy

• don't play games. if you want him back, tell him you aren't doing that great and you miss him. then try to work things out. if you don't want him back, tell him you're doing good and you're very happy in life. wish him good luck and be on your merry way.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• This would make me ao mad if my ex texted me this question. I was devastated, and for him to simply say "how are you?". Grr...

Idk what he expects to hear but if I were you I wouldn't even asnwer the question. Ask him why he is really Texting you and if he again says he wants to know how you are I would say "even tho its none of your business anymore, I'm fine". Even if you aren't. Unless you want to work things out, then maybe that isn't the way to go. Good luck

• how can you be so sure he wants you back? maybe the feelings are not there anymore, he probaly wants to be just friends wich is fine, if that's what you want to do, just move on.

• Mine's been saying the same...I'm so confused 0.o

• better question is, how do you feel about him?

• wow .. well em , you should ask him what he really wants .. but make sure he's just not using you ..

my friend and her boyfriend broke up and he started texting me and was flirting with me ... I never told my friend and recently he started texting her again and asked to be friends and she said yes and now there good friends but she doesn't know that we were texting and flirting .. she is happy now so I dnt wanna tell her .. :)

hope that helps in some way :) :L

xxxx