Would you/have you dated outside your race?

i was wondering if anyone has or would date outside their race? I'm a black female and I do find white and Hispanic men attractive but sexually they do nothing for me so my preference is black men

Most Helpful Girl

• I have only dated black guys but if a guy of another race approach me and we hit it off then I would be fine with that too. But no man from another race has really ever tried to chat me up before or show genuine interest

What Guys Said 17

• Im black and most of my past relationships have been with mostly whites/ Hispanics , Including "the one that got away". I don't know why, I find some black girls attractive but its not as appealing or interesting to me as whites or Hispanics. =( dunno, just been that way as far as I can remember.

• I have no problem dating outside of my race. I'm a black male, and my college (the student body) was ~2% black, and to be frank, the majority of the black people dated within their race.

Frankly, I see no reason to limit my dating pool to TWO PERCENT of the student body. In fact, I've gotten into debates with some black females over this subject. You know, QA, the whole "selling out" nonsense that black women say when black men date outside their race.

I find all races attractive, women of all races find me attractive...so why piegonhole myself over some backwards, outdated, racial mindset? :)

• I have dated black girls in the past. Belgium has a lot of african races here, Moroccan, Algerian, Senegalese, Congolese, etc.. so mixed race relations are not a big deal at all. There are cultural differences, sure, but no different than dating a white skinned girl from another country.

• Yep I would, I haven't due to lack of diversity here... We only seem to have white irish people here... I'd love to date an Asian girl sometime... I also find Latina girls very attractive.

• Depends, I'm black and I love black women, I would date latinas and Asians but I don't know y but I'm not really attracted to white women.

• yes. I've dated Asian girls in the past.

• yeah all my girlfriend have been from outside my race...lol I'm native american so unless I go to the res its not going to be easy to date within my race hahah

• what are your favorite girls to date? do you have a special preference?

• I definitely would. Black women are just as sexy to me as white girls are. And Latina girls...all I can say is mmmm. They aren't very far from white girls, but my goodness do I love them.

• Yes, I would and have. I'm black and love women of all races.

• Fo' sho!

• I would, but haven't thus far. My relationship history is somewhat sparse.

• Well I'd probably date a Latin American girl cause they're so beautiful. I like Brazilian and Mexican girls in particular. They tend to be much more friendlier than white girls cause they're not as stuck up and snobby.

• I'm a black man. I have dated women from every race except Asian. They don't do it for me.

• Never dated a white girl so the answer would be yes

• I would date outside my race

• I'm British Punjabi.

I have only dated outside my race white girls, 2 black girls.

I have never dated an Indian girl.

• I would but it isn't very likely. I'm white and mostly attracted to white girls plus I have more in common with them.

What Girls Said 13

• Sure, that's no big deal to me. I like who I like and tend not to pay much attention to things like that. My ex was Hispanic. My current boyfriend is at least a quarter Native, and a member of the local tribe.

• Hell yes! I love hispanic, Asian, native american, black, indian, pacific islander all of them are hot. I have hooked up with 2 Asian men and 1 black man (I did not date them though and I didn't have sex with them) And I'm still waiting for that hot hispanic guy :)

• My first love was white. we never dated, but yea. I prefer white or Asian guys. Most likely because I spent most of my childhood around those races and most black guys aren't into my style anyway.

• I'm white and I'm mostly am attracted to white guys. Maybe I would. date somebody out of my race unless we really have things in common and I really love them. With white guys I get turned on easily so I really like whites. And they do more for me sexually which many other races I've been with just try to buy me everything, which is not all I want in a relationship.

• 'm Sri Lankan/Portugese. I've dated Sri Lankan, white, Latino and European guys.. Race isn't something I even consider

• I have and yes I would. Race doesn't phase me, only group I could say I am not attracted to is Indian guy, I mean there are some, but a majority aren't.

• My boyfriend is black. But race doesn't really matter to me. I date who I like and connect with. Sometimes they're white and sometimes they're black. But this is my longest relationship and he's black.

• Im white and I date white guys mostly. I've dated a mexican guy, he was nice, but I really prefer white guys.

• yup, I'm white and pretty much just hook up with black guys

• I didn't but I would :)

• I'm Caucasian or white or whatever description you'd like to give to it. I've dated outside my race group, with a guy I found exceptionally attractive. It was a good relationship but time dissolved it and the fact that he wasn't the greatest kisser (too much tongue - lol).

But I've done it, and if the personality is right - I'd do it again.

He was just another great guy I dated who happened to be black.

• i'm black and I'm mostly attracted to black guys. I have only dated black american guys because that's who I have been around the most, but I would be interested in dating a black caribbean guy since I'm part jamaican but never been around that side of the family. I have met a few west indian guys and I generally like their personalities and temperaments. I'm also attracted to some latinos too. I would prefer someone who shares a similar culture as me so it won't be like a huge culture shock. I have been approached by guys of most races but I guess I just stick to what I know. maybe I might date outside of my race in the future who knows

• i'm Asian and haven't dated outside my race, but have no problems doing so