When a guy hangs up on you all the time...is that a sign of abuse?

So my friends with benefits doesn't like to talk to me long on the phone. He likes to come over when he wants to and call me when he wants to. So when I call him and we talk a little and he says what he has to say, he'll hang up on me. I hate that sh*t! I haven't talked to him about it because he'll probably be like we already talked and he'll hang up on me. Is this like a sign of mental abuse?

Most Helpful Girl

• sounds like you guys are just using each other, especially him. He doesn't seem to want anything else other than physical, if really did like you he wouldn't treat you that way. I would walk away before you get hurt, also that puts you on top of the situation and give you a little bit more control over what happens. Let him know that he can't treat you this way and if he does then you don't need him, Trust me he'll try to get back with you physically, and you have to be strong enough to follow though and not do anything with him unless he decideds to treat you better.

What Guys Said 3

• It shows that he is insensitive and inconsiderate of your needs, but expects all his to met as and when he wants. If you are OK carrying on with him with some small changes on his part then tell him what he has to do.

If he doesn't listen to you there are lots of guys who would probably not only treat you well as a human being, but who also might want to be gentleman to you.

• Why should he respect you? He already gets what he wants from you at the level of commitment and interest he has.

• what are you talking about? if you don't like something just break up and find a new guy

What Girls Said 2

• It's a sign of lack of respect

• Ummm..it's a sign of disrespect. I'm with 'naturally' on this one. He clearly doesn't care about what you have to say, nor does he seem like he wants to hear from you at all. So do yourself a favour & just cut this guy loose already.