Sharing food with the opposite gender

How close would you have to be? For me, I'd share food with really close guys friends or guys that I like. I can't help but think of it as an indirect kiss. It kinda gets me excited in a weird way, haha. How easily do you share food with the opposite gender if at all? Any friend? Or only closer friends that you like (as a friend)?

• No one. Ew.
  • Only a select few.
  • Most people; I don't really care about germs.
  • Anyone!

Most Helpful Guy

• only with a girlfriend, nobody else.

What Guys Said 5

• Sharing food has been described as part of the mating process in our society. It is considered a sign of affection. Not sure I buy it completely but there is probably some truth to it.

• Only a select few. I love that this one cute girl I know shared her food with me :) I share my food with her.

• I give food only to my closest friends. So like two people.

I will accept food from anyone. Excluding people with masks sick people and bums

• Yea I don't know the thought of doing it with a cute girl kinda turns me on. And not in a weird twisted way lol but like you said its like an indirect kiss almost kind of like were sharing germs (not that that's a good thing)

• C. I don't really care.

What Girls Said 1

• I usually share food with my closer friends. I guess it depends on the setting and the vibes I get from that person.