Have you ever...?

. . .given your number to someone you met online? If you haven't, would you ever do this?

*By "met online", I mean someone you did NOT know in the past before talking to them online.

**If you have, how long did you wait after getting to know them before you gave them the digits?

Feel free to share any stories, warnings, tips, etc. that you want.

• Yes, I have and it worked out okay.
  • Yes, I have and I regret it.
  • No, I haven't but I would do it.
    Vote C
  • No, I haven't and I wouldn't consider it... ever.
    Vote D

Most Helpful Girl

• I have and I'm engaged to him. We have known each other for 3 going on 4 years. I waited about a couple of months. I never go online to meet people. In fact, he saw my myspace comment on a friend of his and decided that he wanted to get to know me. I took a long time to get to know him because I am very leery of people online.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• I would do it if we were setting up a date. Otherwise, what would be the point?

• i have and we stayed for more than 2 years but I regret

it because she cheated on me./

• Sorry to hear that. :-(

• there's no point

• no

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!