What is the best thing about GirlsAskGuys?

all answers welcome

thanks

• Meeting people from different places
  • Being able to ask relationship questions without the stress of self disclosure
  • Trolling (cough educating) Americans
  • Cyber sex...i know you people are out there
  • Being able to help people and give something back

Most Helpful Guy

• Talking to people from different countries and different walks of life, is great IMO. It goes right to the heart of what the internet is all about.

But more than that, I like to be able to give something back. I never had an older brother to teach me the ropes, and I think a lot of miserable teenage years could have been improved if I only someone had been able to teach me the dating basics in my youth.

It's even more disturbing when you see people in their 20's (or god forbid 30's) still having the same problems. But it makes me feel good to see a post or get a message where someone is really grateful for the insight or advice I've given to them.

• love the avatar. haha

What Girls Said 8

• Hard to choose between A and E, but in the end I'd say A. I like answering questions and helping people, but I like getting to know individuals better. I've met some awesome people on here, and it's always a pleasure to have conversations with them.

• Wow well I went with E. I liking being able to help but I also like D :)

• Knowing that I am not alone.And someone out there is holding on to their lives albeit they are suffering.reading about other people problems and gaining wisdom.

• you can ask for help and get multiple opinions from people from all walks of life.

• LOL I love C.. I need some educating, the schools I went to were f***in horrrrrrrrrrrrrible.

• i get the feeling you are one of the educators. not quite euro elite level like the man with no name and bunny or karking...but pretty special for an american.

• Yay, I never knew I was a Euro elite. :D

• pshh I did ;)

• having people to talk to without the embarassment of seeing them everyday :)

• I like how there is almost 0 judgment here- it's a safe place to talk about whatever you want to!

• the people are pretty awesome

What Guys Said 10

• talking to someone cool now and then. finding out about good bands sometimes. lol at option c :D

• A

i have met many cool people on here & also got to learn a lot about the western culture.

as far as advices giving is concerned,most of the qstns asked are abt relationships & I hv never been in any,so I think I can't give proper advice.(thou I try sometimes! ;))

& my life's pretty simple &sorted so of course I don't even ask for any...

:))

• Getting amazing new insights, and trying to help.

• ive noticed you are a very good poster. and to be fair I've never had an issue with you because you are always articulate and insightful. usually. lol

• I voted E. It's a good feeling if you can genuinely help someone. I also like option A

• Helping others and also hearing their opinions on an issue

• great site support +less spam

• How lenient they are with trolling.

• dude are you kidding me. these mods are like...man they gotta learn sometime :P

americans are good with guns...not so good with words lol.

• my words flow like a river of life. Until you annoy me then they become a tsunami of death. HAHHAHAHAHAH YOUR GUNS ARE NO MATCH FOR ME

• wow eminem better watch out . the vanilla killa be staking his claim. :P

• i chose between A and C. Just cause I like to make jokes and stuff of serious threads

• Where's option F, all of the above?

• Giving and receiving help to and from both men and women. Also, getting advice.