Should I text him back after he got mad at me?

Hi, I've been dating this guy for 2 months and for the past few weeks he's really been asking a lot about the other guys that I'm dating. He'll ask if I see them as often as I see him, and kinda gets jealous whenever I talk about the other guys I'm dating (each time he brings it up). I thought he kept bringing it up Because he wants 2 be more exclusive...but then he got mad at me.This was our last text convo before we got in an arguement...

me: Are you asking who I'm dating Because your affraid that I kiss them and stuff too? or are you asking Because you wanna be more exclusive with eachother

him: kinda a combination of both

me: well the option of being excusive is on the table if you want that. but if not, then I'll continue seeing other biggie

him: well have fun with that!

me: what's that supposed 2 mean? you sound mad. I just meant that if you wanna be exclusive that's OK but if not then we can still date other ppl

him: I'm not mad!

So, should I text him this morning apologizing for the mixup? My friends say I shouldn't but I don't know y he got upset with me...he does that whenever we're on the subject of other guys. (we met on an online dating site if that means anything)

So I texted him anyways saying that it seemed like we had a lot of miscommunication, that I still like him but that I was just trying 2 ask him in a way that was no pressure.he still hasn't responded yet. ill give it a day. if he doesn't respond then eff him
He got back 2 me. Then I told him that I wasn't gonna take him treating me badly and would leave if he didn't get his act together.i texted him a cheery message the next morning. He then called me.He asked me 2 be his gf.So now its official
hope my story helps other girls in this situation. Let him know you care but don't loose who you are in the proccess & be OK if it doesn't work out

Most Helpful Guy

• Call him and talk about something else. If he isn't actually mad, then you can refer to the text. Say that texting causes mixups sometimes.

If you're actually more interested in him than other people, tell him so. But don't suggest being exclusive anymore. Let him bring that up if he's comfortable.

End the call politely, then go back to business as usual, knowing the ball is in his court. Continue telling the truth about seeing other people, if he asks.

• thanks so much 4 the advice. I think that it was key that I told him that I wouldn't take him treating me badly. Then afterward I talked 2 him about positive stuff off the topic. I think it helped him open up 2 me so that when we did bring the topic back up, it less stressful so he ended up asking me 2 be his gf! :) this advice really eased the tension