I'm intimidating because I've never madeout before?

ohkay I was texting this guy I like and we were talking about relationships and what we have done you know.. so I told him I've never even made out with anyone before and he said "never madeout? why? :O" and I said that I've had guys ask me and stuff but I didn't like any of them so I said no to even the hot guys... so then he said "wow now I'm intimidated. haha" and I said "i really don't know how to respond to that but yeah I do like you so its not like I could say no? haha;)" and then he said "haha true. :)" sooo.. I don't know did I answer that right? Because I was tired and then I reread the messages this morning and it seems like wen he said I'm intimidating that I took it wrong? did i? or was he saying that in a way that means that makes him wanna makeout with me? and then after that I said that would be kinda weird in front of people and he said "haha ehh we'll see." sooo? was I thinking the rite thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like he was making a joke. "now I'm intimidated" was probably in response to you shooting down makeout sessions with hot guys.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• A typical girl,overanalyzing...Don't think about it so much,everything you said was fine,the guy obviously likes you...Just enjoy it and see what happens. Good luck! :D

• i think your overthinking it. just go with the flow

• it's not intimidating

iti's weird. might be a better word...