Never been kissed... What are the chances he will know?

So I've never actually made out with anyone and I'm 19... Is this really really embarrassing? And if you do kiss someone fr the first time and you don't want them to know your inexperienced how should you do it? Please help

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Chances of him figuring it out on his own that its your first kiss are very low.

2) Nothing wrong with waiting for your first kiss. If you were 60 I'd be concerned for you, but 19. You're fine.

3) Kissing someone is something that comes quite naturally. All you have to do is actually get close enough to kiss. But people have different styles of kissing. If it seems awkward it is quite possible you don't like his style and are still doing things right on your end. Some good things to avoid first time around though... Don't put you tongue in his mouth, its invasive and their is no tactful way of getting it back out. Don't bite him. Don't try to keep kissing if you are out of breath.

What Guys Said 4

• hey, first its not embarrasing, I'm almost 21 never kissed a girl but I'm kinda saving that first kiss for the girl I love :) but just let him lead you and don't try to do too much, and really why not just tell him, I know I would think it would be cute to be a girls first kiss :)

-Humble Christian Guy 20

• aww you're so sweet. you should, it is said that 1st kiss you always rememder and I also wanted it to be with someone I loved. and it was and we were almost married.

• I'm 21 and have never kissed a girl. I wouldn't think it's embarrassing and if a guy was more worried about you never having been kissed than he was to kiss you - you probably shouldn't be with him!

• well actually its simple...ive been with three girl where I was there first kiss two did great one was terrible...the terrible was because she didn't follow my lead ...just follow his lead and you'll be find ..go where his tongue goes ...but don't try just go with the flow

• yea its not a big deal, what if he is in the same situation

What Girls Said 2

• I just had my first kiss, it comes very naturally and isn't as hard as you think.

• kissing isn't that hard. don't think about it, just do it and enjoy