Sometimes my boyfriend doesn't call or text me for a couple of hrs. I don't want to look for him-

When he does this I feel like he's not interested in me anymore :( Am very secure but I know he's not busy. What would you think? How would you feel if your boyfriend couldn't take 2 minutes to say hello :( thanks for your honest answers

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he really is busy. Some guys just aren't into texting/calling and may feel more comfortable with face to face interaction. As a society we seem to be losing that quality of interaction... We tend to feel reactions should be instant, and we take them for granted. Anyways, before I begin ranting...

If it bothers you a great deal, you could always bring it up to him. Otherwise, I wouldn't worry about it.

What Guys Said 2

• i wouldn't be worried, 2 hours is that it? if it starts becoming 2 days, then 2 weeks...id start to be getting worried, he could be dong anything like having a sleep, watching a film or maybe he is waiting for you to text him?

• You say you're secure. But you're not.

This is the behavior of a deeply insecure person.

What Girls Said 1

• A few hours is NOTHING to worry about! Someone can easily be too busy for a few hours. If it turns in to a few days, then there should be alarm bells.

You're not secure either... otherwise you wouldn't be worrying about this...