I've never dated anyone. Is anyone else really bitter?

I know you've heard this story before, but I'm getting frustrated. I'm 22 years old and I've never dated anyone--never really even come close to dating anyone. It feels like it'll never happen. And now when I see people in relationships, I just get so angry and jealous.

Everyone always says stuff like, "You'll find someone! Focus on you!" But I've been focusing on me for 22 years. I think I've discovered just about everything there is to discover alone. How can I at least stop being bitter so that I can be happy for my friends in relationships?

Or if you don't have any advice, is anyone else in the same boat?

What Guys Said 1

• I just turned 23 two months ago and I've never dated either, still a virgin, still in the same boat, I hate how us guys always have to be the ones to initate

What Girls Said 1

• I was in your place about a year ago. What helped me was going out with friends (preferably single) and just living it up. you can flirt, gain confidence, and just become a happier person!

• thanks for the words of wisdom! :)