He didn't kiss you on the first date? Would you be disappointed / turned off?

If you went on a date with a guy and he didn't kiss you on the first date, would you feel bad ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would respect him for respecting me.

I hope that makes sense :)

• why would you think he's respecting u? I thought girls wanted to be kissed first date

• Personally, I don't want to be kissed the first date. It takes me ages to feel comfortable with people, so I wouldn't even attempt to kiss somebody I barely knew!

I'd feel he was respecting me because he did not rush into anything. If a guy can take things slow, he's a catch! I also wouldn't want him to kiss me, just because he felt he "had" to. I want the first kiss to be special... to be built up... I want to feel the excitement that I get when I know we BOTH really like each other. Also...

• ...it shows HE doesn't expect ME to kiss him. If he expected me to kiss him back on the first date, regardless if I liked him or not, I'd feel somewhat slutty. Girls: don't get mad! That's just my opinion. If a guy expects me to kiss him, when I barely know him, I'd feel like I must have been emitting a slut-ish vibe or something. I don't know...

All in all, it just shows he respects my space and possible standards (even if he doesn't know them at the time).

What Girls Said 3

• no lol I'll think "aww he's so sweet lol" but on the second date, you better kiss me!lol

• no, I would think he is taking things slow or respectful.. but nothing else

• No I don't think so. If he doesn't it could be because he isn't into the girl or if he doesn't it could be because he respects the girl. I just think if he didn't kiss the girl on the first date that he should still make it clear that he had an amazing time and he wants to see her again. It's really all preference I think. If it were me I would probably feel like you were pretty into me compared to not getting a kiss I may feel a little up in the air about the date.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think so. Depending on your age, it would be best to end the first one with a hug or kiss on the cheek. Second is where you can kiss lip, shows your not to eager and only want sex but definitely interested in her. Third, she may be under the impression that you are wanting taking it real slow.

• That's not something that's uncommon. You don't have to worry.

• what kind of question is that?