The guy I have a huge crush on is dating a pretty and kind of poor girl?

She's not a bum but is kind of poor.

He's rich and I'm also wealthy.

I'm pretty too, (not as much as she is).

Do I have a chance and why is he in this relationship with her?

We have friends in common and they even told me that they heard he saying to that gal that he wants 4 babies, and she could name them as she wishes and other things... I thought it would be just a flirt but it seems he's really serious about her.

SHOULD I GIVE UP?

THANKS.

Most Helpful Girl

• "why is he in this relationship with her?" sounds like he loves her, and money doesn't come in to the equation!

i would give up, sounds like a lost cause!

What Guys Said 4

• I would not hesitate to bring more of my money to bear if it gets me to be with somebody I like better. What better use for the money you got is there, really?

I would move on if I were you, deffo. You deserve somebody who adores you for you, not for your money.

• Why does money enter into it? If he's rich it really wouldn't matter to him if she is or not. That's the classic romantic fairy tale, the prince comes down from grace to marry to peasant girl. Prince Charles and Princess Di are a modern example. I do alright and I certainly don't care if the girl I like has money or not since I like to pay for everything anyway.

• What have you done to make him know you're interested in him? How have you expressed it to him, what have you done or said to make him know that you find him interesting?

And you mentioned wealth, is that how you see him or what you look for in a partner?

What qualities do you want in a partner that you see in him?

What qualities does she have that he sees in her?

Is having children perhaps very important to him?

These are things to think about.

I would say he thinks that he can make her, someone who is less fortunate then himself really happy and that's what's got him so interested in this poor girl.

• Stop being shallow.

And don't get offended. If I was wrong, you wouldn't have brought money into it.

What Girls Said 9

• Wow seriously, Yes you should give up. He doesn't deserve you, no wonder he doesn't like YOU. Money has nothing to do with a person. Who cares if your FAMILY has money. Money doesn't buy you personality or looks. Seriously you need to rethink your thoughts about people and stop judging. He's with her and it sounds like he's happy so leave it be. Go buy yourself an ice cream store with all the money you have.

• Why is he in a relationship with her? Probably because he loves her, and he doesn't let money define his relationships. Money should never be a determining factor for having a relationship with someone. Just because someone doesn't have money, doesn't mean they are a bad person. I would let them be, they sound like they are happy. Go find someone else.

• You think you're entitled to a shot on the basis that you're wealthy? Ha.

• Hey guess what? I am financially poor but rich with inner beauty and an understanding, compassion, and appreciation for the world and others that you obviously lack. Get over your self. Money doesn't define you. Once you realize this then you might actually have a shot with a REAL person.

• thankyou but I'm with him already.

• Good for you. But hopefully you have learned to be a bit more compassionate and humane towards others Ms. High-class.

• Why is he in this relationship with her?" girl don't think money has to do with LOVE! And common status or common things between you doesn't matter either.. The thing is what the girl inside.. If she is poor but with a personality that your crush wants to a girl then that's that! The guy Love her for who she is not because what she have... And I think you should let it go.. But I'm not saying you should give up but just go with the flow.. You know what I mean? And besides there's plenty of fishes in the water.. You might catch something that is better than him.

• Guys dont' care about money that much. If he's rich then money is probably not a big issue to him. The only time guys make a big deal about a girl being rich is if he's poor and looking for a sugar mama.

• i think it's disgusting you think being rich and having money is so important that you list it as a reason. I hope you do lose him

• well you should ask him if you are his friend. If I was friends with a guy and he started dating some new girl then I would ask him why he likes her and what they do together etc. Like I asked my friend Sean why he liked his new girlfriend, which he says that she is a nice person although she may seem mean to everyone else. stuff like that. well anyways, if you really like him you can only be his friend because you can never force someone to like you if they don't. well good luck

• Sounds like you're the winey brat who thinks because she's got all the money she deserves everything. Money has nothing to do with who you love. That was one of the most judgmental, mean things I've ever heard. Who gives a sh*t if she's poor? Does she not deserve to ever get anything? So because she doesn't have a pool in her back yard and she has to actually work and she's got integrity and a sense of self and strength she shouldn't ever get anything good? He loves her, she loves him, don't be a bitch and think you're better. You're not. I promise you that right now. Let them be happy. Maybe one day you'll be so lucky as to be as unbiased as he is.