My boyfriend and I have been dating for two months now and yet he is still not kissing me?

we are always in a room by ourselves. we cuddle, hug and he kisses me in the cheeks but not in the lips. why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well from the sounds of it he is obviously into you, but maybe he is too shy to make the first move? If you want him to kiss you, you should send him some signals... look at his lips then into his eyes, move your head in closer, lick your lips, etc.

Or you could just be brave and kiss him first ;)?

What Guys Said 2

• Could be a couple things. He might be insecure about his kissing if a girl has previously told him he's a bad kisser. He might just be really shy about pushing forward intimately and he just needs you to take the lead on that.

• Kiss him.

What Girls Said 1

• He is one of the dying breed called gentleman. If you want to kiss him, kiss him, but I think it would be best if you give him the look because when a guy does the kissing first, it conditions his brain to feel really good about himself. He'll feel comfortable to take the initiative in the future. At least in my experience. You don't to be the one initiating all the time. So start things off that way.