Dating a girl with a boyfriend?

there is this girl I want to date, we have known each other for quite sometime and she is living in a different continent from her boyfriend for quite sometime. I don't know if she is dating me or what but she make it looks like it. I know she is interested in me because she has asked me if its alright to date me but I can't ask her because she a has a boyfriend and would tell me no.

would you date such a girl? is it OK for me to pursue her?

thank you all for your opininons.

i think I have to tell one more thing. I was in the EU when I met her and both of us came to NORTH AMERICA and not live in the same state. she was flirting with me but nothing serious.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she is just wanting some action while she is away, and far from her boyfriend who can't provide from her. I knew quite a few foreign people who had their significant other in their home country overseas, when they came here, putting it in the most non intentional offensive way, were 'sluts'. Both males and females for that matter. One boy, who was a charming German played with my sisters mind, made her think he was so inlove with her, treated her greatly and with a lot of respect, and by the end of the 6 months, even said he wanted to marry her and that he would come back for her. Anyways, they stayed in contact with each other, and he then confessed to her that he had a girlfriend over there the whole time and now that he is back there, and sees her, he loves her. My sister was hurt and moved on, it was hard and wished she hadn't of gotten with him so things wouldn't be so hurtful. True story. I don't know about this girl, but most (not saying all) foreigners want sex and will use you for it. All I'm saying is be careful ! And plus, you know she has a boyfriend, so just remember you already knew what you were getting yourself into if things do go bad! Not saying they will, but make sure you think about it, and goodluck ! :)

What Girls Said 7

• She might be honestly conflicted. If so, her time with you will make her feel disgusting about herself, and inevitably the two of you would break up. But there would probably be quite a bit of drama before that happens. If you feel really strongly about her, go for it. But insist that she end it with her boyfriend. Keep asking her if she has ended it with her boyfriend. And if she resists, do everyone a favor and stay away from her.

• ThereĀ“s a spanish saying that says, "Love from far away, makes four people very happy." (Amor de lejos, felices los cuatro). You should pursue her but if you know that she will travel back to where her boyfriend lives in the near future then you should reconsider. If she is flirting with you then her relationship to this other guy is not that serious and she probably wants to increase her dating status.

• i personally don't think so, she might be years away from her current boyfriend but as time is, she has a boyfriend and even if you both like each other its still REALLY bad for you too to act like dating.

• we are almost in the same condition.i like very much a guy who has a girlfriend , but I know he likes me too a lot.he has liked me before dating her.

anyways.

i think she should make a move and first break up with her boyfriend.you have to be sure she cares for you and she doesn`t want you just because she feels lonely.

good luck.

• Go for it, if it will make you both happier... But keep in mind that it may not work out the way you want it to. On the other hand, if it does work out between you two, she will have to break up with her boyfriend... Don't let her use you. But she does seem interested and just feels guilty about not being able to break up with her boyfriend in person, so she's dragging it out.

• isn't it uncool from a girl to date another guy beside her boyfriend? you couldn't be sure she won't do the same with you, could you?

• why don't you ask her if she will dump her boyfriend first before dating you? good luck

What Guys Said 5

• Just because there is a goalie doesn't mean you can't score.

• Nope, clearly she's not faithful and wouldn't be anyways with me. Don't bother with her. It's just disgusting to do. Plenty of other girls out there.

• You're a pussy. Think your a big shot trying to f*** some guy's girlfriend?

• tell her to clear things with her boyfriend THEN go for her! have some

• The 1000 mile rule applies. (If your S.O. is more than 1000 miles away, you're single.)