YOUR ideal date?

What does it look like? Where would you go? What would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something active and a little quirky, preferably something neither of us have done before, like bocce ball or volunteering at a local animal shelter. It ensures a memorable date free of awkward silences. Do you have someone specific in mind?

• "Someone specific" ? not at all -- but I like your statement of it being memorable and something neither have done before...

What Girls Said 3

• Not necessarily an ideal date, but its one that I've thought about/wish could happen.

My city does 'First Friday' where art galleries and restaurants are open downtown and there's live music and its a bunch of fun. I've only gone with friends though. Anyways, I think it would be cool to get picked up and drive down there. Walk along the streets stopping in various galleries and listening to a jazz band play on the street corner. Stop at a restaurant and eat outside right next to the cobblestone street. Finish the night strolling through the park that's right there, seeing the twinkling lights in the trees. Its great to get to know them and talk to them but if you ever run out of things to say you can look at the art silently and move around the room at your own pace.

• kayaking, on a nice day, with nice scenary like huge mountains or something. and then ice cream

• to a theme park or something active like canoeing or absailing..

What Guys Said 1

• Their bed, them naked on it.