After the kiss, now what?

He kissed me, an extremely passionate out of the movies kiss right before he left the country for six months. We spent the day together, he kissed me and we said goodbye. We have talked about it but not about what we want to happen. From a generalized perspective what is he feeling?

From a guys perspective if you kissed a woman before leaving for a long time what would it mean to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Could mean a wide range of things, obviously, though I would do it with the mindset that there really is nothing to lose by going for it. If it's rejected: no awkwardness to deal with. If it's accepted, great, one day to enjoy it and then be on my way. I mean, a kiss means that I expect things to progress in the relationship, but the timing indicates that he has no expectation that they actually will. I can't imagine he would want a long distance relationship if he hooked up the day before he left, though I've been in situations just like this (a week before I left for college) where a relationship developed because of a deep connection over the phone. So, just talk to him occasionally if you want, but don't expect anything to develop.

What Guys Said 3

• Usually it means goodbye. Sometimes it means I'll miss you every minute, sometimes it means good riddance, sometimes it means "Hello, Vegas!"

Impossible to tell without reading his mind, which means it's not worth thinking about.

• talk

• cuddle

What Girls Said 0