I'm 18 and I never been kissed.

Is that too weird/pathetic?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all :) I haven't and I'm 19. It doesn't matter whether it's a kiss or sex, you should feel that you can share it with a special person and he just hasn't come along yet.

What Guys Said 4

• nope, its cool, I'm almost 21 and never kissed a girl, just waiting for that special girl to come along :) and don't be shy about it, I know if I knew I would be the first guy to kiss you then I would think it is cute that I'm the first one to kiss you :)

-Humble Christian Guy 20

• i didn't get my first kiss until my senior year in HS

:D now I'm in my second year in college

• Oh, you ain't the only person, there are so many people like us.

• Ohh do you want a kiss frm me?

What Girls Said 7

• Nope :) seriously don't worry about it, I had my first kiss a few weeks after my 18th bday... I really liked the boy but I didn't tell him I would be my first kiss because I was embarrassed so I kinda just went for it when he kissed me and HONESTLY I knew exactly what to do, it just seemed so natural, it wasn't very scary and you really will know what to do when the time comes :)

• nope :) not weird or pathetic.

• no its not.

• no, not at all

• No way! I'm 17 and I've never even been asked out! The time will come though, we can wait together :)

• Nope.

• No that's not weird at all, I just had my first kiss and I'm almost 18 I thought it would never happen but when the right time and person comes it will. Don't force it to happen, a girl I knew didn't have her first kiss till her wedding day and she was like 20. : )