How to not lose him? Help?

I met this guy, and I really liked him a lot. We talked for hours and stayed up late by the phone. After a few months, we both started having feelings for each other and decided to go on a date. The date was just great, we laughed a lot, talked and teased each other somewhat. After the date, he called and we both agreed it had been an awesome day. He told me he loved me and even made me a song later that day.

But a few days later, he starts acting more distant. I thought it was because he was with a friend of his.. (he stayed there for a week - probably gaming- ) And so I talked to him about him being distant, but he seemed offended and told me nothing was wrong. Things seemed normal again, but just few days later, I asked him if he still loved me – as usual- and he told me ‘that's for me to know and for you to…” So I asked “well I want to know!” and he said; well actually… I don’t know. He told me he needed time to think about things. I am so scared to lose him… I really love him a lot … I cannot stand the feeling of losing him. What is the best thing to do? I tried talking to him about it, showing him I tried to understand. But he keeps on telling me he doesn’t know what actually feels wrong.

Help?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't now if he is playing games with you or not but so far that would be my best guess because it's the first thing that popped into my head, but don't give up hope

What Guys Said 1

• When a guy says he loves you after the first date itself, he most probably doesn't mean it. I'm sorry to say, but it is easy to utter those three words when you're all high and excited, but after the initial excitement subsides.. You'll have to check whether that feeling remains.

What Girls Said 0