Should a hair color date the same hair color?

my best friend is blond dating a blonde

i know a girl who's red that's dating a red

is this a stereotype. I mean why can't they go outside of their hair color.

you gotta admit the attraction was the same hair color. right?

im a dirty blond and I prefer reds. but if I don't like her, I won't date her. so what with these relationships listed above

Most Helpful Girl

• I do prefer something opposite of me just to give that sense of variety. I've long red hair, so I prefer dark haired guys, mainly latin european descent.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If your friends are dating people because they have the same colour hair then they are stupid. Hair colour has nothing to do with a relationship working. Sure it's good if they have a hair colour you like, But honestly, Hair is just hair...!

• Hmm then what about all the brunettes dating each other do they do it for the hair color? I mean those people couldn't just happen to like each other. Personally when it comes to me I have a preference for girls that look much different than I do when it comes to hair color/skin color.

• i'm blond and not attracted to other blonds...as to attraction of other people who knows it could be their hair color or just random.