How do I take care of my feelings and my ex's at the same time?

Me and my boyfriend just recently broke up. I told him its because I have a lot on my mind and I just don't want a boyfriend right now. But the truth is I don't feel the same way, I still love him though. But there's other guys on my mind. a few guys like me, and I like them too. I constantly text them and we secretly hang out. nothings happened between any of us just a little time to get to know each other. But I don't know what to do. He always makes me feel guilty by saying he loves me or I'm the best thing that's ever happened to him. also, I'm stuck in a situation. I told my ex and the person I liked id hang outu with them this weekend. but that possibly can't work, can it? please lead me in the right direction, thanks:)

Most Helpful Guy

• He's your ex for a reason cut him off. Him you guys still are interested in each other then go for it if not then back off

What Guys Said 2

• You weren't happy before with your ex. what makes you think you can be again. Sometimes you have to be a jerk. It will help in the long run.

• Like money said, sometimes it's best to be firm and cold.

It really comes down to, What do YOU want?

Pick, choose and be honest. Don't lead anyone on due to pity, that's shitty.

What Girls Said 0