Would you allow your partner who is an actor to kiss another person?

Say your Married or dating an actor/actress, and he/she loves you like there is no tomorrow. When he or she goes to work on a movie set, would you be okay with them Kissing another Actor/actress. Leave your comments explaining your answers =)

• Its Okay since I know they would be coming home to me in the end?
    50% (6)33% (1)47% (7)Vote
  • No I wouldn't allow it
    33% (4)33% (1)33% (5)Vote
  • I don't know
    17% (2)34% (1)20% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• no I wouldnt...i would never date an actor for this reason. it is just wrong. all of it is...its an easy excuse for cheating. and I couldn't handle that.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well my boyfriend and I are both Theatre majors, so this has happened to us in college plays. I'm fine with it, because I trust my boyfriend, but I stil feel kinda funny when I have to watch it.

My boyfriend puts up with it because he has to, but I know he doesn't like it. The last guy I played opposite of and had to kiss was actually a guy my boyfriend doesn't like at all, so that made it a lot harder for him.

I'd guess that intense makeout scenes or sex scenes would be a lot harder to be OK with for both me and him though, rather than just simple kissing.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yea neither can i, its not my kind of thing, but if my girlfriend loves acting then I have to accept it. Good luck with your career

• i think its fine, after all they're just acting, its their job.

0|0
    0|0
  • you have to because it's their job

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be fine with it, but I wouldn't want them to do it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• It's not like I can't "allow it" but I wouldn't be happy with it :\

0|0
    0|0