What do I do now that it's done? I want him back...

Golly, I guess that's how things go... Haha... So...I've liked this guy for the longest time, but he was pretty much obsessed with my best friend, who eventually dated him. But they broke up, and he and I became closer than ever and he actually asked me out! Dream come true right? Wrong. He ended it a week later saying "I'm too wrong, and when we're together, I feel like someone else should be there beside you, not me." That was a week ago... I still care for him so much, and sometimes it seems like...he might still return them, but I guess not. I just...don't know what to do anymore. I think I love him... What do I do?

Just so I can let everyone know, I do love him, he loves me, and we've been together for awhile now. He liked me even then, but couldn't handle the relationship at the time. And so you know, I have a better idea of love and life than you'd think.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you think you love him than you'll allow him to experiment with how he thinks his life should be. if he ends bad than he'll understand that you were the one. good luck.

What Guys Said 2

• If he ended after a week. Wouldn't you be his rebound girl? I'm a straightforward kind of guy I would say forget him find someone else. Your young you have needs maybe the idea of being in love is what you like. That's great and everything but you don't know s*** about love and life.

• So it took you 6 months later to come up with that.

What Girls Said 1

• Aww..The same thing happened to me and my ex boyfriend Wylie, we started dating after he broke up with one of my friends we dated for two years and what felt like forever I wanted him even more then I wanted him when we were together..I truly did love that boy but sometimes I think you just have to move on and let go because he probably doesn't want to try again (no offense) When someone told me that my ex didn't want to try again my world was crushed and that was my first step to moving on...I still love him...sure I always will and right now we are best friends...We talk to each other all the time and when he comes home on visit we see each other all the time.