If a guy who you're into invites you over to his dorm to hang out one on one, what does that mean?

What might his intentions be?

What if it's to do things like play video games or watch a movie?

Most Helpful Guy

• he wants to f***

What Guys Said 2

• First off how long have you known this guy? If you haven't known him long this would be kind of creepy. Also how well do you know this guy and do you feel like you can trust him?

• HE WANTS TO BANG YOU

• I don't play video games with chicks. I go to their rooms to do them and then leave and play video games after

What Girls Said 4

• HE WANTS TO GET IT IN.

sorry girl, tell him you're down to hang out somewhere else

but my guy friends do this to girls they just want to have sex with

• It depends ..

Are you guys friends ? in the same group ? team ? club ? clas ?

Does he randomly ask other people to hang out ?

How did it happen ?

Give me something to work with here XD

• well we weren't really close, my roommate and I would go over to visit his roommates and him I guess, and he took a particular liking to me for some reason. I'm the only one he'd invite over like that according to his roomies

• he wants to get to know you better

• Well it's not to drink a cup of tea..he want's to get it in.

• i think he likes you. it does not mean that he imidietly wants to f*** you. maybe he wants to get to know you. I live in a house with 4 chicks and I've been invited to guy's dorm room and have had guys over . maybe he actually wants to just chill and wants to start something .

that's my opinion.